• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs. Notts County Matchday Thread

David Treharne

Just ahead of going to FECRACE to ingest enormous quantities of the ales on offer, sufficient to allow me to watch the game though an alcoholic haze - an update on the weather.....

It's 19c and the cloud have got more glowering. Think we could have a shower before, during or even after the game. The wind has increased in strength and seems to be blowing SSW at about 3. I would like to think that Forte might be on the bench this afternoon to give us a plan B which we seldom seem to have had at the end of last season and the start of this. Still quietly optimistic.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did we play Liverpool when Dalglish was manager?

iscalad

Did we play Liverpool when Dalglish was manager?
Sure did. When Suarez was playing for them.

STURTZ

Just seen Notts Co coming out of hotel on Queens St and onto the s****y team coach. They looked very tall and very serious, especially Harry Kewell.

Colesman Ballz

Martin O'Neill as Wycombe manager.

Alistair20000

Just seen Notts Co coming out of hotel on Queens St and onto the s****y team coach. They looked very tall and very serious, especially Harry Kewell.
Harry is not that tall is he ?

How many have you downed this morning STURTZY ? ;)

Really feel we need a win here to stop the rot. However I feel we may have to settle for a 1-1. Taylor with out goal.

STURTZ

On my first one honest! OK Harry Kewell still isn't tall but he looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From the last L2 game: Woodman and Tillson in, Abrahams dropped to the bench and Troy Brown not in the team sheet..

STURTZ

More defensive than last week, better team though.