• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

StudentGrecian

Unnecessary goal celebration from the tw@ who scored the pen.
Arzehole.
I mean fans on the bank were shining their phone torches in an attempt to put him off, fair enough to give something back. We all loved Jevani giving it to the opposing crowd every time he scored.

Red faced

We just can't keep on missing chances like Aitchesos & Cox have been missing recently - Aitcheson has done well recently but he had to score that - saying that I wouldn't have backed cox to score either..What with Aimsons ridiculous challenge its not hard to see why we went on an awful run.. Im so worried about these few games coming up - I expect well see more of the same..

noel_blake

We aren’t good enough to play it out from the back, we need to hoof it forward - otherwise they are going to get a couple from the sloppy passing.

TotnesGrecian

No HT subs by the look of things

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Commentators talking about how they rated a player they didn't really notice. Noticed they didn't notice him though.

Trapdoor

Harper, Niskanen and Aimson have been horrific.

Carroll, Cole, Harris, Jules, Diabate, Cox all absolutely anonymous with zero creativity.

Aitchison has been a little better but fluffed an opportunity that most 50 year old sunday league players would put away.

None of them are good enough for L1 to be honest on this showing.

We aren’t good enough to play it out from the back, we need to hoof it forward - otherwise they are going to get a couple from the sloppy passing.
You really are Noel Blake aren’t you 😂 that’s the spirit Noel, Hoof

TotnesGrecian

Aimson has come out like he has a rocket up his arse here

haka

Sounds like the sort of game where we're really dismal and then pinch a point.

(probably not, but I'll just post this so I can quote it later, better than Norman Collier ...) ;)

JayPob94

Caldwell should leave SJP early to get the last train home to Manchester so that someone who truly understands OUR club has a chance to save us !
Wouldn't say we need saving but a manager with an attacking outlook would be nice. I always like Taylor but it was either attack or defence and there was nothing in the middle.

With caldwell we seem to do neither attack or defend! We do keep the ball better but it doesn't win matches.