• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't make the game laid out on the sofa too ill to even keep on top of proceedings. I shall have to be ill more often as that was an incredible turnaround. Turning point for me was taking Aimson and Hartridge out of the starting line up. Of course he was recalled tonight as Sweenz it appears can'manage three full games in a week. Simply can't wait to go to Wigan now and I think Gary owes Maloney some sweet revenge :love:

Trapdoor

City winning and Argyle losing. Today was a good day.

TotnesGrecian

Harper was excellent 2nd half!!
Agree, as I said earlier, Harper has moments where he looks like a 19 year old Saka when he changed from RB to RW

Guess you failed Geography at school ! :cool:
Don’t kid yourself, he was awful

TotnesGrecian

Harper was excellent 2nd half!!
Also, the sending off looked like he was occupying the same side as Harper, so that'd contribute to the space and darting runs he was making

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle embarrassing themselves on the tele now 1-4.

Dossers

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
4-1 Leeds 🤣

sign of the chimes

Couldn't make the game laid out on the sofa too ill to even keep on top of proceedings. I shall have to be ill more often as that was an incredible turnaround. Turning point for me was taking Aimson and Hartridge out of the starting line up. Of course he was recalled tonight as Sweenz it appears can'manage three full games in a week. Simply can't wait to go to Wigan now and I think Gary owes Maloney some sweet revenge :love:
Hope you feel better soon - but suspect some more superstitious of your own fanbase might hope you're ailing for the next couple of weeks, at least ;-)

CC

Argyle embarrassing themselves on the tele now 1-4.

Dossers
And ironically the 4th is an OG

cambmike

4-1 Leeds 🤣
Leeds didn't even need to bring Ethan on