• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

Red & White

17 points from ten games since Christmas (I think)
Start chucking in a few more goals, to go with the points, and I may start smiling :ROFLMAO:

Memphis09

There is not one City player doing well. The whole lot are totally carp.
Sorry don’t agree Harper and Jules are doing ok

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting to hear that GC mentions the boos at HT, and how they used it to come out 2nd half better....
Don’t remember him saying that, thought he said “there were understandably boos at half time and the players had to deal with that, which they did” or similar, not that they used the boos to motivate them.

Larry Wilkie

17 points from ten games since Christmas (I think)
And still not good enough for some, but never mind. Three wins in four games and arguably should have got at least a point on Saturday, but let’s not give anyone any credit, just put it down to luck etc etc

tom_ecfc

Don’t remember him saying that, thought he said “there were understandably boos at half time and the players had to deal with that, which they did” or similar, not that they used the boos to motivate them.
I agree he did say that. But then listen to Cole’s interview and he says the latter. I‘d like to think Cole was telling the truth a bit more than GC.

denzel

Tbf Denzel if one of our players passed 1 ball 3 yard sideways you'd be telling us they were 10/10 and the next Zidane. I'm happy we disagree.
I'm happy to say when players were dreadful. Aimson and Niskanen today fir example. Give the lad some credit

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those nice Posh peeps say sending off not reason for loss !
Discuss ?

JGrecian23

I'm happy to say when players were dreadful. Aimson and Niskanen today fir example. Give the lad some credit
I did 2 pages ago. Just less than you 😀

How did Archie and Joel do on their return?

fred binneys head

I agree he did say that. But then listen to Cole’s interview and he says the latter. I‘d like to think Cole was telling the truth a bit more than GC.
I have listened to Cole’s interview, I can’t see where he says anything about the team using the boos as a motivating factor, he just says “stick with us”.