• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Wycombe Wanderers Matchday Thread (Boxing Day 2023)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
In your opinion they arent funny, humour is subjective.....
ok they are pathetic is that any better

Albumen

Better. That’s all that you can hope for.

Cox was absolutely class.

grecianfaniow

stop these moronic posts they aren't funny
How is it moronic? when it is the truth as soon as he comes on he plagues us some how? I tell you what exeweb is dying because of draconian people like you always looking to put people down. Dont like it let it go over your head figs sake

haka

Especially happy for goalscorer and goalkeeper, who have been basically blameless in our current mess.

Well-known Exeweb poster
.. thought sonny looked decent.. seems to have got a bit stronger and his confidence is bac.. the goal will work wonders for him. And us .. as for the pen... Will have to see the replays.. but on first glance it looked a clean tackle... But a top save and some other great saves particularly the one on to the bar... This guy's gonna turn into a top keeper... As for cheik.. he's just a rock.. not sure on amson in pref to sweens.. but hey ho... 3 points and on a march we will go... UTC !!!

Arthur Davey

Thank you for the 3 points 🎅🏼

grecianfaniow

ok they are pathetic is that any better
Miserable person

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
How is it moronic? when it is the truth as soon as he comes on he plagues us some how? I tell you what exeweb is dying because of draconian people like you always looking to put people down. Dont like it let it go over your head figs sake
because saying the same thing over and over again when we are winning for once aint clever or funny

yticretexe

Love winning, love sinisalo love watching the big bank celebrate like we haven’t scored or won in 3 months (oh, wait) love this football club. Hate Caldwell hate this boring system hate refs

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So pleased for Sonny! Hopefully the first of many.
Obviously in my excitement I forgot that Sonny had already scored one league goal last season.