• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

Dannyred

Your question is moot because I have no interest in watching women’s football. Nothing against women playing football, just that have no interest in watching any more that I have watching rugby or horse racing. As to whether they should plat at SJP, if it has no impact on the men’s side and no detrimental effect on the club financially then I wouldn’t object to the women’s team playing regularly at SJP.
So what your saying is SJP is a Men’s stadium

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No I’m not.

Saint James

So what your saying is SJP is a Men’s stadium
Are you one of the ladies or a partner of one? Your responses are somewhat silly. Your use of the equality card is frankly doing nobody in ladies football any favours. If the ladies play all their games at SJP surely the U18's, the disability team, the U16's and everyone else should in your equal world get their fair share?? Of course that wouldn't work would it?

Dannyred

Are you one of the ladies or a partner of one? Your responses are somewhat silly. Your use of the equality card is frankly doing nobody in ladies football any favours. If the ladies play all their games at SJP surely the U18's, the disability team, the U16's and everyone else should in your equal world get their fair share?? Of course that wouldn't work would it?
Don’t get the u16,u18 or u23 part as they haven’t made the first team so No to playing at SJP.

I think the club would do itself so many favours if they announced the women would be playing there but you clearly don’t understand why or the bonuses it would bring to the club.

fred binneys head

Enlighten us. I see you as Exeweb's version of the crone in Blackadder who helps him find the Wise Woman.

Antony Moxey

There are two things you should know about the wise woman...

Temporarily Exiled

Your question is moot because I have no interest in watching women’s football. Nothing against women playing football, just that have no interest in watching any more that I have watching rugby or horse racing.
Just trying to understand here, on what basis do you have no interest in watching the women's game? It's the same sport with the same rules. I understand not being interested in different sports, but why should gender matter more than nationality or height when watching the beautiful game?

Antony Moxey

What? So I have to watch every match going now?

Avening Posse

Do they do a calendar?, just wondering like?

Temporarily Exiled

What? So I have to watch every match going now?
Of course not. Just wondering what would have to change to get you (and others) on board.