• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb more active lately?

Langer

What a hive of activity Exeweb has been over the past four of five days is the impending start of the season? or excitement of the friendly games kicking off ? or perhaps a bit of both :)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's called Grecian_Jay rescuing every thread with top class knowledge and humorous input.

grecIAN Harris

It's called Grecian_Jay rescuing every thread with top class knowledge and humorous input.
..... or self centred, braindead arrogance whichever way you read it.

Pobbop

Well I'm back for the start of the season, but in many ways I'm regretting it. Think it's hard to post around here if you aren't moping constantly.

but hey some enjoy it.....

Grecian_Jay

..... or self centred, braindead arrogance whichever way you read it.
Evening Greasy. I take it you are not a fan of my posts then? I presume you would at least admit I contribute much more to Exeweb than yourself yes?

Oh and Pobbop, it is hard to post on here if you are naive and follow Tisdale like a cult (yes that is CULT).

angelic upstart

You've been a welcome input to the social club. It's boring posting constantly as one of my multis.

Grecian_Jay

You've been a welcome input to the social club. It's boring posting constantly as one of my multis.
Thank you Log, it is just us two there now.

LOG

No problem (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Always will pick up with something tangible to discuss, such As Tis to Swindon, friendly matches, the Brazil thing, new shirt, etc. Yesterday was the busiest for sometime.

grecIAN Harris

Evening Greasy. I take it you are not a fan of my posts then? I presume you would at least admit I contribute much more to Exeweb than yourself yes?

Oh and Pobbop, it is hard to post on here if you are naive and follow Tisdale like a cult (yes that is CULT).
You may post more on Exeweb these days than I do but contribute? That's open to debate. Your tunnel vision is extremely boring.