• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread

haka

I predicted Oxford and Stevenage in the bottom 2. They've got their revenge by putting me down there instead.

Marathon not a sprint, etc ...

Quick update, see https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict/, ... & Exeweb's prediction stills are looking as dodgy as City's performances on the pitch :(

With only one prediction in the top six.

1699993582782.png

with the bulk of predictions scoring between 80 & 130 scores have settled down to a similar range as last season with more teams settling closer to expected positions.

1699994030618.png

1699994190472.png

Top 33 predictions ... with Stevenage / Cambridge & Reading proving high scores for most. ... but still early in the season and a lot can & will change from now to May.

Bridgy 81

I can’t believe that I’m so low down in the table.
Well, actually I can, because I think on this occasion my heart ruled my head.
I see the When Saturday Comes magazine prediction is very high up.
Can I claim credit for that, as I think I submitted that one?
Very nicely done by the way, you’re stats and graphs are very impressive.

tom_ecfc

Quick update, see https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict/, ... & Exeweb's prediction stills are looking as dodgy as City's performances on the pitch :(

With only one prediction in the top six.

View attachment 13366
I’m 4th bottom….talk about hitting a man when he’s down! But a bonus point if you come the same position as the team? 😉

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m 4th bottom….talk about hitting a man when he’s down! But a bonus point if you come the same position as the team? 😉
Likewise, my alarming slump has done little to improve my mood, although it is good to see that I'm accompanied near the bottom of the table by some real Exeweb legends.
1700030044058.png

tom_ecfc

Likewise, my alarming slump has done little to improve my mood, although it is good to see that I'm accompanied near the bottom of the table by some real Exeweb legends.
View attachment 13373
How the mighty have fallen 🤣

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 13373
Good to see my predictions are consistent!

And they say gambling is a mugs game (would be if I did it!)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I seem to recall the 'Not the Top twenty' podcast (now sitting second!) getting some criticism for George Elek's lack of appreciation of both ECFC and the merits of Gary Caldwell as a manager (saying something like 'I'm not yet convinced re Caldwell).....