• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread

larrywilkie

Blimey! This predicts Burton to drop two places which IIRC is exactly what Denzel needs to snatch the title from LarryWilkie....!
Looking good for Denzel after last night??

my data source for results/table was updated late, so charts didn't automatically update ... updated now https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict/ still a handful of potential winners, could be decided by tie break.

1713381762282.png

larrywilkie

All to play for!! Good luck everyone

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
All to play for!! Good luck everyone
If I've read the updated table correctly, what you now want is City to go up a place to make your prediction of City in 12th exactly right, whilst your two big rivals in 1st and third would then be two, rather than one, places away from their prediction of 14th. All very close at the top!

larrywilkie

Thank you. Very disappointed when Wycombe got their second last night. I was really hoping we could hang on to 12th as a minimum, and not just for my prediction!! Fingers crossed, but two potential tough games coming up.

Larry Wilkie

A tie at the top??

denzel

A tie at the top??
Ooohh exciting!

Larry Wilkie

Ooohh exciting!
Does that mean you and I have to share the £1m first prize Denzel?? 😉

The winner of the "Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread" ... after consulting the rules ....
#1 RULES: ... Tiebreak for equal points: The earlier your prediction posted wins! ... with the 48 exeweb entries list we can confirm this season's winner is:

larrywilkie

larry & denzel both finished with 86 points, a new record low. Two points better than last season, which was a record.

Result for all entries:
1714312654617.png
1714312750688.png
1714312785877.png

note the calculations that generate this table & the charts know the post number & always ranks the earlier posts higher.

Congratulations to Larry, sorry not sure where the idea of a £1m prize came from :unsure: ... surly all you want is the kudos.

grecIAN Harris

It looks like Stevenage, Charlton and Reading killed most people's predictions.