• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's fund raiser for Kit Out The Cliff

Andy_H

Rather than start a new thread, i apologise to Hants for tagging this onto the Exeweb collecting thread, but there will be a couple of collecting points around SJP today for fans to drop in any loose change they have for the 'Kit out the Cliff Hill' appeal. They are the smaller of the green wheelie bins and are marked with 'Pound for the Ground' labels.
There was a small piece about this on the Club Web page but i can't find it now, but maybe some nice person knows where it is and will re-post it on here!
As far as i remember one collecting bin is under the SASS and the other in 'the Fans Zone'. Whether that is the old 'Grecian Centre' or Red Square itself i don't know.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather than start a new thread, i apologise to Hants for tagging this onto the Exeweb collecting thread, but there will be a couple of collecting points around SJP today for fans to drop in any loose change they have for the 'Kit out the Cliff Hill' appeal. They are the smaller of the green wheelie bins and are marked with 'Pound for the Ground' labels.
There was a small piece about this on the Club Web page but i can't find it now, but maybe some nice person knows where it is and will re-post it on here!
As far as i remember one collecting bin is under the SASS and the other in 'the Fans Zone'. Whether that is the old 'Grecian Centre' or Red Square itself i don't know.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I should have said each time we sign a player we make a contribution :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another £20 in to the fund. Could we still make a grand?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
While you're waiting for the announcement, you could pop a donation in!

:)

Andy_H

With a home game tomorrow and, following the new signings i'd expect a bumper crowd for the visit of MK something or other, so i hope that these will be out tomorrow in Red Square and in the concourse of the SASS.

Please drop in any spare change that you have after you've bought your food & drinks, or even before if possible! Even if you don't belong to any of the Grecians Groups already fund raising, this is a way you can help ECFC improve the training facilities at Cliff Hill, as some supermarket says; 'Every little helps'!

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2022/august/kit-cliff-latest/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An update from the Trust

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another £100 on the way to the Trust from Exeweb. We're now helping to fund a new oven.

Donations still welcome 😁

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably in the current inflationary insprired cost of living crisis the original goalposts are moving as prices for goods increase?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another £100 on the way to the Trust from Exeweb. We're now helping to fund a new oven.

Donations still welcome 😁
Hopefully an energy efficient one.