• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1. Final Race of the season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Final race of the season in Brazil tomorrow. Can Hamilton do it? Only needs to finish 5th and he will be crowned champion.

Qualifying finished as:-

1. Massa (Ferrari)
2. Trulli (Toyota)
3. Raikkonen (Ferrari)
4. Hamilton (McLaren)

If there is no silly business from Ferrari or FIA, I believe he will be champion.

C'mon Hamilton.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping for rain during the race... that way I can't see Massa finishing first or second which he needs to do......if dry I think Hamilton will finish in 3rd place which will be good enough.

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I always hope for rain because F1 is shocking without it. Let's hope that the aero and tyre rules for next season have an effect on overtaking, that way we'll see Hamilton and Alonso fighting again and probably Kubica too, proper racers.

I'm not predicting anything on the race, just that if I had to put my money on anything it's be Lewis c*cking up, the kid just can't handle pressure yet.

DevonSent

Come on Lewis, make us proud. All set up for an interesting finale.

ECFC TOM

I will be watching this for the first time this season. As Jan said its better when raining. Hamilton won't f*ck it up this time and Massa will try too hard and crash out. I'm not a fan of anybody in F1 but surely a British champion can only mean a good thing.

Brian Moore

Just painted the spare room. Will be spending the afternoon watching that dry instead. I hope Lucas Hammersmith wins though.

Southampton Gull

Final race of the season in Brazil tomorrow. Can Hamilton do it? Only needs to finish 5th and he will be crowned champion.

Qualifying finished as:-

1. Massa (Ferrari)
2. Trulli (Toyota)
3. Raikkonen (Ferrari)
4. Hamilton (McLaren)

If there is no silly business from Ferrari or FIA, I believe he will be champion.

C'mon Hamilton.

Add Alonso to that, he'd love nothing more than to wreck things for Hamilton and McLaren. As others have said, rain will in my opinion make things a lot easier for Lewis. My money is on Hamilton to end the race as Champion but Ecclestone to strip him for a speeding offence down the main straight. :mad:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
He just needs to keep his head together, I think that will be the determining factor.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
What Ferrari wnats they usually get. I would love to see Lewis **** all over them tbh

elginCity

Add Alonso to that,
Kovalainen will be assigned to look after Alonso. Think Kimi is going to be the problem for Lewis.