• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 1st Round

Devon_Lad

BBC will choose Salford Friday night

Max Payne 2

I wonder who Didcot will get in the second round......

Thames Valley Red

Good god its happening again
Didcot Town are very local to me and it was only slightly behind Brackley Town on the list for me this season. I will await my town to be trashed by Newport County! it is very easy to get too as well. This has Warrington all over it!

UTC

TVR

Max Payne 2

Seriously though, this has to be a chance to put a run together. It's been far too long since we played FA Cup in January

paperclip

Go to Didcot Towns site - they have highlights of their 4-2 win v Brentwood. Some classic howlers & goals in there. All joking aside , if we cant get past them Iis should turn in his cravat and retire.
Yes Brian he should. However I wonder whether Tisdale will take on board anything from last years embarrassing cup exit?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's quite a few TV possibilities so I wouldn't say it is nailed on.

Salford and FCUM are both at home against League clubs
Aldershot v Bradford
Wealdstone v Colchester
Braintree v Oxford
Maidstone v Yeovil
Alty v Barnsley
Brackley v Newport

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's call a spade a spade here. Yes we battered Warrington last year but couldn't find a way through. If he hasn't prepared the team this year and go about the job in a professional manner then he should be absolutely slatted for it as Didcot Town , with all due respect, shouldn't be a huge obstacle. There's only so much of the 'magic of the FA Cup' ******** I'll listen to. Tis didn't seem exactly heartbroken last year, and leaving it with 'The magic of the FA Cup' instead of ' not scoring once against a team several league lower'. We couldn't break down one of the lowest teams in last years comp, so to do that again is criminal, yet with his cup record (and us on TV) we expect a shock.

Didcot Town are very local to me and it was only slightly behind Brackley Town on the list for me this season. I will await my town to be trashed by Newport County! it is very easy to get too as well. This has Warrington all over it!

UTC

TVR
So Tisdale is going for a hat trick of disastrous defeats to non league opposition. Even he cannot achieve this dubious distinction can he? No pressure then!
Just a tip Paul. They are going to battle for their lives to try and beat you. Tip tap football will not be the order of the day. You have to battle to win the right to play your football first

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's quite a few TV possibilities so I wouldn't say it is nailed on.

Salford and FCUM are both at home against League clubs
Aldershot v Bradford
Wealdstone v Colchester
Braintree v Oxford
Maidstone v Yeovil
Alty v Barnsley
Brackley v Newport
BBC are still laughing at us from last year so I'm sure they'll be airing us again.

ECFC89

Get in. Will we lose? yes. But is it only half an hour away for me? Yes. Happy days !