• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fancy Dress!

Cygnus

After the great win against Bradford yesterday, it was really good to see all the City players out as a group last night, hitting the town in fancy dress! It shows the spirit amongest the squad and this will only help them reach the goal of promotion. They where all happy to chat to fans and you can tell from talking to them, that even the players not in the team, were buzzing about beating Bradford.

Their costumes where all excellent and for those who didn't see them, the highlights where Danny Seaborne dressed as a woman, Bertie as a fairy and Manny as a '70's dude! A lot of fans where taking photos, so I'm sure some will get posted on here soon.

Well done lads, you'll have to bring the costumes out again on the night you celebrate promotion to League 1!

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes i saw them out aswell, all sporting various fancy dress costumes - Ben Watson dressed as a baby! :D he was stitched up for that one. It was a far cry from the red and white, thats for sure. As always, they are always happy to chat and have a laugh, confidence is high amongst the lads, which can only be a good thing. [y]

londonboy80

I suppose the lads had to win yesterday for want of not being labelled as fairies when they went out last night..:)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw Looby's pics from last night, the lads looked hilarious. Bertie and Ben looked so funny. Good to see the lads out enjoying themselves after a great win :D

STURTZ

Saw Looby's pics from last night, the lads looked hilarious. Bertie and Ben looked so funny. Good to see the lads out enjoying themselves after a great win :D
I hear Bertie and Ben were dressed as footballers!:D

Joshyd123

What did Harley turn up as?

Benito

For once, Harley didn't turn up! Ba-boom tish.

first post

I hear a fairy, but he hadn't realised it was fancy dress until he got there....

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
For the record and by memory the players were dressed up as follows

Liam Sercombe - Lady bird
Alex Russell - Clown with a bright pink wig
Ben Watson - Baby
Matt Taylor - Britney Spears (I think!)
Manny - 70s disco dude with affro wig
Steve Tully - Pig
Troy - Dog
Bertie - Fairy
Stanno - Looked like a Hawian style womens outfit of some description
Deano - Dressed as Tis
Harley - Not sure?
Logie - Didnt appear to dress up
Gilly - Werewolf
Scott Bennett - Vicky Pollard
Neil Saunders - He was in some animal suit but cant remember what, im sure someone can remember.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Harley was a chav.
Nelly was a frog I think.

Chanted "Tisdale My Lord" at Deano!! He laughed and said something but I don't really remember what.