• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans a credit to the Club

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be honest, I didn't think we came across that loud on the TV but was probably due in small part to the noise Lincoln were making.

Ashford Grecian

The Lincoln support was immense, loudest I have heard since Pompey away.... I have to say well done to all the City fans today, supported the team and manager for the full 90 mins with no negative nonsense at all... (y)

PeteUSA

I wonder why Sky decided to install their cameras on the other side of the pitch from when iFollow covered the league match recently? It showed up their short stand with space on each side filled with various food outlets, portaloos, and other general junk. Who would want that?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were rocking for the full 90 minutes.Totally focussed on getting behind the team and totally deserved all the praise they are getting. Oh and the purple balloons were a great idea,kept my 4 year old grandson occupied during his first ever football match.Think he's more likely to be a groundsman than a footballer after Saturday....

denzel

So the same fans who were a disgrace at Stevenage were a credit here? Or did the Stevenage lot stay away? Or is it just that we didn't lose, then it would have kicked off??
Answers on a postcard..

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I wonder why Sky decided to install their cameras on the other side of the pitch from when iFollow covered the league match recently? It showed up their short stand with space on each side filled with various food outlets, portaloos, and other general junk. Who would want that?
I'm sat here pi$$ing myself laughing at this.

PeteUSA

I'm sat here pi$$ing myself laughing at this.
Quite good I thought.

MagzECFC

So the same fans who were a disgrace at Stevenage were a credit here? Or did the Stevenage lot stay away? Or is it just that we didn't lose, then it would have kicked off??
Answers on a postcard..
#GreciansAsOne

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
2 weeks ago he was calling our fans a ****** (allegedly) & now we’re a credit.....he wants to make his mind up

Antony Moxey

I can think of quite a few who are complete w*****s, but also I can think of quite a few who are a credit. Perhaps Tis thinks the same.