• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans questionnaire

GJW

We had one a few years back. Once the seaon is in full swing and things have calmed down a bit could we do another one? Send it to all STH's, Trust members, Supporters Groups, other fans, etc. and ask their (our) opinions on all matchday experience issues, good and bad.

Excellent and very useful feedback for the Club (not to be smirked at). They will see where fans perceive we are doing all the right things and the blunders.

Would be happy to draft something up over the next 2 months with some input from others (totally unbiased of course).

Essentially, we need to know what are the important aspects of a fan's matchday experience; before, during and after the game and then base the questions around that, asking for ratings.

If any Trustees think this is worthwhile then let me know and I'm sure a few of us could formulate a decent document.

David Treharne

Great idea! Why don't you try to put together a document of exactly the type you suggest here, and I will place within the domain of the BOS network for consideration and action. It would also be a useful exercise inasmuch as as members of the Board of Socirty we often have a good idea of what our own priorities are (or ought to be) and quite often lose sight of just the issues that you mention- so this could be a timely reminder.
As it happens, preoccupation with single issues often cloud judgements about things that we ought to be considering all the time. I hasten to add that this is , of course, my own view and not necessarily one which represents the views of the BOS. However, I'd welcome you going for it!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is something that its essential. Email me ([email protected]) if you are interested in helping with this, any support is appreciated.