• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Farewell old chums

Red the Paper

Banned
If Sidey is serious then he will be missed. The only poster on here to have a thread dedicated to him and we are still none the wiser to his real identity, which is how it should be.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
6 out of 10 from me. Your flounce didn't quite manage the ideal blend of venom, resentment and self-pity. One mark awarded for spelling "farewell" correctly.

Willy Nilly

im also going back to lurking! as you can't mention a bad word on here without people running after you with pitch forks!!

Tisdale out!!!

:)
If only it were true, Liam. However, I'm sure that the next time we lose a game you'll be effing and jeffing and chucking your toys out of your pram! :D

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm confused.

Ian Sideman is Norm S. former mayor of exeter and mustachio'd football hero? Why did I never realise?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm confused.

Ian Sideman is Norm S. former mayor of exeter and mustachio'd football hero? Why did I never realise?
Interesting publicity shot our Norm uses...

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Political-leaders-believe-ban-square-deny-freedom-speech/story-11803483-detail/story.html

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sure my huge contribution will be missed.

Goodbye.
No Sidey = no further point to Exeweb.

So much has changed since the new regime came in. This should be a turning point, whatever that means.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
im also going back to lurking! as you can't mention a bad word on here without people running after you with pitch forks!!

Tisdale out!!!

:)
You can't flounce on someone else's flouncing thread. It just isn't cricket.

Who do you think you are, TVR?

BTW Ian gets a 3 out of 10. I would have expected something more like setting homself on fire in front of the club shop. Now that would have rated at 9.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
(please can you rate my flounce out of 10).
A definite 10 out of 10. Farewell

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sad to see but understandable, you only have to look at the way Kim Il Lez and the rest of his pack of McCarthyists are all over threads taking away any right of reply or spontaneity.

It was a beautifully understated flounce, I'd give it a firm 7 out of and hope that when I tire of the new overlords I can do it credit through imitation.

Roy Hodgson

What happened? To have made Sid throw his toys out of the pram?