• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Feedback on Acadamy

Terryhall

If theres any truth in that, its a f*****g disgrace! It annoys the ***** out of me that Tisdale appears to be taking all the plaudits for the academy, and never once makes reference to the work that Mr Hayward puts in! If I recall correctly, Tisdale didnt make a big deal about the academy until relelatively recently, preferring instead to bring in injury prone journeymen like Parkin! Tisdale has only been bigging up the academy for five years or so, which I assume is one of the reasons Mr Hayward wants away, assuming thats true? I'm livid if it is!
I hear that the sky is falling in. Perhaps you should run and tell the king about it?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it's true it's clearly not good news. The guy has been a real asset.

citizen

Don't know the details, but there was some sort of fall out with the club hierarchy I gather.
I was told by a parent of a lad in the academy that Simon Haywood was suspended on full pay ,after a fall out at the club.
He didn`t elaborate on why though.
Shame UTC.

Last edited:

Red Bill

I was told by a parent of a lad in the academy that Simon Haywood was suspended on full pay ,after a fall out at the club.
He didn`t elaborate on why though.
Shame UTC.
If he's been suspended on full pay I would assume that some kind of allegation has been made that requires investigation.

Cygnus

Does anyone actually know what is going on here? Has Simon Hayward left the club and if he has then surely the club can release a statement thinking him for all his work with the Academy over the years.

Like PeteUSA said it's about time he got some credit for all his work, rather than 'Tis taking all the glory every time one of our youth players makes the 1st team and succeeds.

malcolms

If he's been suspended on full pay I would assume that some kind of allegation has been made that requires investigation.
I would suggest this whole thread is beginning to get into areas that would be better avoided until someone says something officially sanctioned by those involved....

Antony Moxey

Well quite Malcs. My mate said...

citizen

As I posted ,it was hearsay, so I have no idea.

PeteUSA

I hear that the sky is falling in. Perhaps you should run and tell the king about it?
Terry, I've always been supportive of you; what does the above mean exactly?

malcolms

Terry, I've always been supportive of you; what does the above mean exactly?
Look up 'Chicken Lickin' Pete.....