• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FGR @ SJP - Prediction & Discussion Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The last time Forest Green played at the Park they only brought 185 fans and I'd be amazed if they brought many more this time. Remarkably, given this was only last season and the game was on a Saturday there were less than 4 000 home fans.View attachment 10706
If only we had known that it would end up being the title decider!

DJG.ECFC

500 is almost a tenth of the entire population of Nailsworth.
Perhaps some of FGR’s supporters are glory hunters from Stroud or Cirencester.
nailsworth is 3 or 4 miles from Stroud. Obviously most their fans are from Stroud which is a fairly big town so this nailsworth population argument is always laughable. also I believe their new ground is going to be in the outskirts of Stroud as they’re leaving nailsworth

tom_ecfc

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Depending on the weather and if my local game is on or off I’m planning on taking my little boy to “his first city game” this weekend I think FGR at home seems a good one for him to attend which shouldn’t have any trouble and is a decent opportunity for him to see city win , watch us lose 3-0 😂

tonykellowfan

A few weeks ago we probably would be strong favourites for this game, but they have some new signings that could make a difference.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depending on the weather and if my local game is on or off I’m planning on taking my little boy to “his first city game” this weekend I think FGR at home seems a good one for him to attend which shouldn’t have any trouble and is a decent opportunity for him to see city win , watch us lose 3-0 😂
Unfortunately it's these fixtures that worry me the most...(Cheltenham, Burton etc).

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately it's these fixtures that worry me the most...(Cheltenham, Burton etc).
I guess we will know after this fixture if Caldwell is better able to outwit these lower teams than his predecessor who struggled

tom_ecfc

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few weeks ago we probably would be strong favourites for this game, but they have some new signings that could make a difference.
And they will gel instantly lifting the vegans off the bottom and starting a charge for the play offs! If only football was like that

Leads

This is crazy. Approaching a home sell out for a game against FGR in January