• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flybe Struggling (as ever)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be even cheaper when Ryanair turn up next year. #notalwaysonstrike

ExeterCityLad

Be even cheaper when Ryanair turn up next year. #notalwaysonstrike
You mean to say Ryanair aren't leaving the country after March 29th 2019? Well I never

iscalad

You mean to say Ryanair aren't leaving the country after March 29th 2019? Well I never
Umm, they are an Irish airline. So I don't think Ireland are leaving anywhere, so I assume Ryanair will stay in their country. #morebrexitlies. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryanair

Last edited:

ExeterCityLad

Umm, they are an Irish airline. So I don't think Ireland are leaving anywhere, so I assume Ryanair will stay in their country. #morebrexitlies. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryanair
Not sure why you now somehow think Exeter is in Ireland mate!!

My point was that the boss of Ryanair (Michael O'Leary) claimed flights would be grounded and Brits would have to get the ferry.

They've since said they're having a UK expansion (Exeter being one)

Not sure why them being an Irish company has to do with anything, you must forgive me for 'my' ignorance.

Last edited:

iscalad

Not sure why you now somehow think Exeter is in Ireland mate!!
How the hell did your lot manage to win.

ExeterCityLad

How the hell did your lot manage to win.
I'm not the one who implied Exeter was in Ireland - On an Exeter City Footy Forum!

Next you'll be telling me Ikea are expanding well in the UK because of the Swedish economy and not because of their success in the UK (facepalm)(rofl)

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Next you'll be telling me Ikea are expanding well in the UK because of the Swedish economy and not because of their success in the UK (facepalm)(rofl)
Speaking of IKEA, they are doing an absolute bomb in the US! And the one in Phoenix is hugely popular with people blocking up the freeway off-ramps trying to turn into there! We were big IKEA fans before we came over here; patronising the one on the M5-6 at the turning for Wolverhampton.

geoffwp

Oh come on guys. IKEA? Cheap rubbish with a sense of design style that we waved goodbye to in the early 60's. The ONLY reason surely for ever visiting the home of the fascist flat pack king is for a hotdog or meatballs.

Last edited:

iscalad

I'm not the one who implied Exeter was in Ireland - On an Exeter City Footy Forum!

I think you said that Ryanair would leave the country after Brexit. Why would they leave Ireland?

ExeterCityLad

I think you said that Ryanair would leave the country after Brexit. Why would they leave Ireland?
They wouldn't. I never said they'd leave Ireland. If you think a business only operates in its founding country then you're a fool. Hope that clears up your confusion and in future read what is posted correctly.

Thanks

Last edited: