• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

cambmike

Do think he's got that on his show reel?
Easy this goal scoring lark....

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do think he's got that on his show reel?
He should.

I've been thinking recently that the 360s don't seem to be as good - a lot less angles. This proves it.

Squeezebox

He should.

I've been thinking recently that the 360s don't seem to be as good - a lot less angles. This proves it.
Agree, I was thinking this myself a couple of weeks back, 360 it aint, more like 240 at best!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree, I was thinking this myself a couple of weeks back, 360 it aint, more like 240 at best!
Me likewise.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should.

I thought it was just me, and this weeks 360 was possibly the worst yet. No chance of seeing anything in the build up to any of the three goals which was a real shame

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see Newcastle bought a J White on as a very late substitute this afternoon in their game at home to Bournemouth. That’s sure not the same player we had last season is it?

DB9

I see Newcastle bought a J White on as a very late substitute this afternoon in their game at home to Bournemouth. That’s sure not the same player we had last season is it?
It might well be Ant, I'm sure he's been used in some cup games?

• Sad
Reactions: 007

grecIAN Harris

It is the very same Joe White.

Red Devon

It is the very same Joe White.
So in twelve months time we could see Muskwe coming on for Luton in the Premier League.

Grecianman135

So in twelve months time we could see Muskwe coming on for Luton in the Premier League.
More chance of Stevie Wonder doing up his own laces ...