• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

ecfc2000

Well, I know it's early doors, but from what I've seen of gosling he's far too good for Bristol rovers. When he came on second half everything went through him. He didn't give the ball away, got stuck in and looked so confident. Gutted he's not in a city shirt this afternoon.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, I know it's early doors, but from what I've seen of gosling he's far too good for Bristol rovers. When he came on second half everything went through him. He didn't give the ball away, got stuck in and looked so confident. Gutted he's not in a city shirt this afternoon.
I'll say it a second time , yet another talent wasted by our Master Tactician.

Well-known Exeweb poster
artur on the bench for cheltneham this after, they're not stupid are they:)

grecIAN Harris

artur on the bench for cheltneham this after, they're not stupid are they:)
You are though as he is playing for Yeovil these days.

Saint James

I'll say it a second time , yet another talent wasted by our Master Tactician.
Too early to judge. If he goes on to score 6-8 goals and is a regular in the Gas team yes we can all agree but one game in not really.

wemissmoxey

......... who is now languishing in the Conference ........
Languishing ??? He has only just joined them, if anything he was languishing with us because he was not given many genuine opportunities.

Out of interest how do you think most of our players would get on in the Conference ??

Torquay beat us comfortably last week yet they got stuffed up at Gateshead today, the Conference is a good league with lots of players I would love to have in an Exeter City shirt.

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if Ryan Harley is still available?

flakey pasty

........ lots of players I would love to have in an Exeter City shirt.
If we had Lionel Messi in an Exeter City shirt you'd still find something to person about.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Curo commenating on Norwich v Wolves on BBC radio!

budegrecian

Anyone know if Ryan Harley is still available?
That is a very good question. He has apparently been 'paid off' by Swindon but doesn't appear to have signed for anyone else.
It's all gone very quiet since we all got excited a few weeks back - are we waiting for a big side to come in for Matt Grimes that will allow us to resign him?