• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
And Leeds take the lead in 1st half stoppage time !
And Ethan picks up a yellow just before the goal.

Colesman Ballz

Leeds double their lead.

denzel

Ethan has been superb tonight

denzel

Given the man of the match.

Colesman Ballz

Ronnie Jepson out of a job, with Warnock resigning at Aberdeen an hour after leading them to a win in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup ! They only joined in February !

burtiew

As I live in Norfolk now (although Exeter born and bred and ECFC through and through) I took my grandson to see Norwich thump Rotherham yesterday, and was saddened to see the shadow of a player that Sam Nombe is at the moment. When he came on he seemed disinterested and frankly clueless ... knocked off the ball easily, running round in circles, no linking with anyone, nothing to show he is worth even a tenth of the money Rotherham paid for him.

arthur

As I live in Norfolk now (although Exeter born and bred and ECFC through and through) I took my grandson to see Norwich thump Rotherham yesterday, and was saddened to see the shadow of a player that Sam Nombe is at the moment. When he came on he seemed disinterested and frankly clueless ... knocked off the ball easily, running round in circles, no linking with anyone, nothing to show he is worth even a tenth of the money Rotherham paid for him.
Very sad, but not in the least bit surprising to hear. Always felt this was a very risky career move for him, but was told that that didn't matter because he'd earn lots more wonga. Really hope a good club manages to rescue and revive him...

grecIAN Harris

Randell Williams played off the park by some dodgy Finnish bloke.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Randell Williams played off the park by some dodgy Finnish bloke.
The dodgy Finn aint as bad as some fans think. I genuinly believe he will come good. Yes his crossing needs improvement but what he does for the team in workrate, heading and defensive work is why Gary is such a fan. Just my opinion but I think having never played in England it has taken him a while to adapt #crapscottishfootball

When they were dominating possession in the first half Randall looked quite good. Second half anonymous as per #11898.
Had a good reception from classy City fans when substituted.
Seems on the whole his career flatters to receive.