• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Foster the Imposter?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sad news. Was hoping he’d stay until the bitter end (relegation)

Mad that Ipswich came 2nd behind PAFC last season…….
Akin to us finishing second behind FGR the season before. Second is clearly the quality place!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
My only hope is that with Dewsnip taking over they may not get that 'new manager bounce', as he's been around for ages and took the team when Schumacher left.

Agree with @MJP_Exeter , Argyle have plenty of goals in their side and when they had a go at teams earlier in the season they did get some decent results - I think they'll survive.

Banksy

And he would probably win 6-0 🤣 🤣 🤣
With jumpers for goal posts and rush goalies?

Marino

Don't hear too much from Felix, Marino, Raiser or any of the old stalwarts these days. Don't know why...
Still here browsing old chap, not quite got the energy to post at the minute though…wonder why!

Exehausted

My only hope is that with Dewsnip taking over they may not get that 'new manager bounce', as he's been around for ages and took the team when Schumacher left.

Agree with @MJP_Exeter , Argyle have plenty of goals in their side and when they had a go at teams earlier in the season they did get some decent results - I think they'll survive.
Yes I think they'll survive. They will beat Rotherham and I can't see Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield getting many more points. They also have a much better GD which is worth a point.

STURTZ

Nah, Rovrum are on the up, beat Millwall over the weekend who are a lot better than Gargoyle. Ultimate humiliation is on the cards...

Bridgy 81

Leam Richardson is Rotherham’s Manager now.
I saw his Wigan team win at Gillingham the season before last when I was in the area.
It was nice to be a neutral for a change and even better that Steve Evans was Gillingham’s Manager that day.
Wigan were very efficient and well drilled then and went on to be League One Champions that season.
I think he’ll do ok at Rotherham, hopefully including this Friday.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there such a thing as a "no manager bounce"?

Hope not. :ROFLMAO:

dontpassback

Well that was an utterly inept display from Rotherham,who could hardly string a pass together against a Plymouth side who weren’t much better,and if the millers fans think they will be straight back up,then they will be mistaken,I can see them being in league one for a while !

Stelios

Well that was an utterly inept display from Rotherham,who could hardly string a pass together against a Plymouth side who weren’t much better,and if the millers fans think they will be straight back up,then they will be mistaken,I can see them being in league one for a while !
Caught the final 30mins. They looked desperately poor