• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Foster the Imposter?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beginning to look as though we may well be well be facing our arch rivals next season!

Shambles of a club!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
PASOTI in absolute meltdown, unhappy with the slow, boring football...

Stelios

He has replaced our attacking football with Southgate FA style over analysed, technical mumbo jumbo dull pass backwards football. We dont have the quality players to play this. Jury is out
Foster has turned possibly the most exciting team to watch into quite possibly the dullest
:love:

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are they sure they didn't appoint Caldwell? :ROFLMAO:

felix

Beginning to look as though we may well be well be facing our arch rivals next season!

Shambles of a club!
This bloke is the Greek who keeps on giving. Two reasons we won't be facing your bunch of misfits. One we are not getting relegated, two even if we did we wouldn't be in league 2 with your shower of ....

felix

Just looked at your goal difference, oh how I laughed. Your lot really are rubbish aren't you?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
That wasn't our goal difference, that was your penis you dork!

felix

You'll be playing Torquay before you play us again. Still I do admit that you see a lot of goals if you support your lot. 9 (Reading), 7 (Bolton), 5 (Arsenal U21s).

I think your very unfair wanting rid of King Gary he gives us so much fun. The Mike Basset of League 1. Ha, ha.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

Wednesday seem to be coming into form at the right time

2 points from the drop

cannockred

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

Wednesday seem to be coming into form at the right time

2 points from the drop
Sorry to be pedantic, 3 points from the drop. Part of me says that we might be able to buy a squad goalkeeper from them if they are relegated?