• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Game Off At Rotherham

Leads

If the pitch is playable they should play IMO, bit annoying for me as I had already booked train tickets and probably won't be able to make the rearranged game.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If the pitch is playable they should play IMO, bit annoying for me as I had already booked train tickets and probably won't be able to make the rearranged game.
Quite agree, if health and safety was going to be an issue they just as well have called it off yesterday. It seems even the north has caught the health and safety bug. Going to be a busy April 9 th as half of league two is off already.

Grecian2K

Port Vale, Burton, Sarfend and Bratfud also off, so things near the top shouldn't change too much today!

Last edited:

Scotty83

I blame scotty83:(
:( sorry mate it was fine yesterday but it really did open up throw the night

Mackster

Opens up the intriguing prospect of winning another automatic promotion to League 1 against Rotherham.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The players have had to push the coach out of the hotel car park!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was inevitable that this would be called off.First Bradford & Leeds Airport called off,then the match at Sheffied.It's hit the entire region & doesn't matter how high Rotherham is above sea level.

Grecian2K

The players have had to push the coach out of the hotel car park!
Why? Didn't Sir Rob want to leave?

Oldsmobile-88

Bridgwater for me.
M42 Hopwood services...It was not good in that area

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Grecian Travel got about 30mins north of Bristol😡Reggie, now a long Tues night haul. Reckon it will be 9 April as only other option is 23 April and that is leaving it to close. Anyone in the know about likely night time trek to Woverham?

Last edited: