• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

flakey pasty

With Jevani struggling to get minutes at Rovers, how about a straight swap with Harry Kite?
Caldwell did describe Jevani as “the best player at the Club” before Jev’s ‘antics’.
I know.
It’s not going to happen.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Calm down guys, Dallas has scored no goals in Scotland then gone to the national league. Might just be that we have no interest?
Add to that the two clubs are just over 30 miles apart...

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
With Jevani struggling to get minutes at Rovers, how about a straight swap with Harry Kite?
Caldwell did describe Jevani as “the best player at the Club” before Jev’s ‘antics’.
I know.
It’s not going to happen.
If and none of us really know Kite & Hartridge are going to Rovers and the option of bringing Jevani back was there even just on load until the end of the season i hope that conversation happens…

nobody condones or agrees with Jevani actions off the field but in pure football aspect he makes a big difference & he’s not started for Bristol Rovers since December 9th in the league.

Banksy

Now everyone’s really starting to clutch at straws on this thread with all these vague rumours.
Sad to say we’re fast running out of season time and soon the reality will kick in , not enough games left to start a points revival and firmly locked into the bottom four. We’re only outside the drop zone because our competitors are dire.
Heaven only knows what will happen next season with our Scottish genius in charge and you can bet they’ll give him a season to try to get back to League One which will be a joke in itself.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
in pure football aspect he makes a big difference & he’s not started for Bristol Rovers since December 9th in the league.
I'd love it if you're right and we do go for him. I worry he's got off-field stuff going on and his focus isn't there. He's obviously a talented player, but has produced the goods for quite a short period in his career. If he came back would he be that player? I'm pretty doubtful, but who knows... If we could make it happen, might be worth a shot.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
One thing is absolutely certain, much as he could be frustrating to watch when things didn’t come off, Jev’s flicks and tricks were definitely not for, or about, cutting back and laying off. He’s exactly what Sonny needs.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani back is a no from me.

TotnesGrecian

Jevani back is a no from me.
Why? Purely out of interest

Antony Moxey

Why? Purely out of interest
Presumably his off-field activities? I wouldn't have thought it that difficult to work out.

Banksy

I'd love it if you're right and we do go for him. I worry he's got off-field stuff going on and his focus isn't there. He's obviously a talented player, but has produced the goods for quite a short period in his career. If he came back would he be that player? I'm pretty doubtful, but who knows... If we could make it happen, might be worth a shot.
I would suggest it’s more likely Taylor will find a way to motivate him than Caldwell would.