• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that true?!
If it is even remotely true I will buy you a pasty at Saturday's match ...............oh hang on never make promises you cant keep my old ma used to tell me :)

Grecianpasty

If it is even remotely true I will buy you a pasty at Saturday's match ...............oh hang on never make promises you cant keep my old ma used to tell me :)
Don't get my hopes up for a Chunk Pasty.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't get my hopes up for a Chunk Pasty.
There's more chance of there being a release clause in Nombe's contract than you getting a pasty before they run out by 2.35 on Saturday :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's more chance of there being a release clause in Nombe's contract than you getting a pasty before they run out by 2.35 on Saturday :)
Oh Ye of Little Faith !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh Ye of Little Faith !
The proof of the pasty as they say is in the eating - good luck in getting one is all I can say :)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
The proof of the pasty as they say is in the eating - good luck in getting one is all I can say :)
Just go in the away end.

Grecianpasty

I blame myself for how this thread is heading.

Who's heading to the club next week?

I'm going with John Akinde.

JCWhoosh

The good thing is that now we are holding our own in L1, our players will be valued higher.

Boyo

Stockley's release clause when he was with us was £750k, I recall. I would expect at least that for Nombe.