• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder how much easier it has been made to sign a player now with the new facilities. I wonder how high up in the pecking order club facilities come in terms of players check-lists to signing. I reckon pretty high.
have you ever taken a job because the office is nicer i certainly haven't :D

cannockred

Looks strong on both feet!
What would pete say about the keepers 😨

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you're not in the squad then I'd imagine, to all intents and purposes, your weekends are your own. Yet Demi doesn't head 'home' but choses to remain here – if pushed, I'd hazard he won't be here next season, but am not convinced it's the foregone conclusion some suggest.
I'm not so sure about that. The other week one of the videos had footage at an SJP game of loads of injured players and the young pros , none of whom were in the matchday squad but who were at the game nonetheless. I'm just guessing - but suspect there's an attempt to keep both team spirit and individual involvement by having them around for match day.

red1

I'm not so sure about that. The other week one of the videos had footage at an SJP game of loads of injured players and the young pros , none of whom were in the matchday squad but who were at the game nonetheless. I'm just guessing - but suspect there's an attempt to keep both team spirit and individual involvement by having them around for match day.
Yep. Thats how i see it

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh well thats 5 o'clock gone then.

burtiew

I really thought something would happen today ... very disappointing

Ash

True, but still think Yanic will be gone, which is why we wouldn't offer him18 months. He's been a reasonable short term signing but he hasn't done quite enough IMO so far to warrant any longer. He still has 3 months of the season left to impress, so he still has a chance. As for Demi I have already accepted we won't see him again, sadly, a fabulous player.
Yanic has been very disappointing. Little flashes of what he probably used to be, nothing more.

5.30. Here. We. Go. ✍

tom_ecfc

5pm…..goodbye my lover, goodbye my striker, you could have been the one, been the one for ecfc! 🎵