• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GB News.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pah!

How could Einstein know anything when he didn't have YouTube, Facebook & Twitter throwing 'suggestions' his way?

Bleddy scientists.
Well, he posted it on Facebook. That's where I found it. So there....

Grecian2K

Pah!

How could Einstein know anything when he didn't have YouTube, Facebook & Twitter throwing 'suggestions' his way?

Bleddy scientists.
"Blue Sky Thinking".
Obviously

Spoonz Red E

Pah!

Bleddy scientists.
Well, he posted it on Facebook. That's where I found it. So there....
"Blue Sky Thinking".
Obviously
Fair enough ...
Exeweb = Mike Cooper squared.

I'd still like to know though.
if nothing is faster than the speed of light - how come I managed to go over the handlebars cycling home in the dark?

Back to GB News.
Grade says they are 'current affairs' so different to 'news'.

Convenient. And interesting that the main man regulating broadcast media sees nothing in the copying of the Fox News approach of the last few years to give him any disquiet.

DB9

No, No and thrice no. You can't ban a News station from internal TV monitors on the pretence they want to "Protect People" IMO this is pure censorship, Disagree with their views fine but those that work there are all adults and able to make up their own minds. Its not compulsery to watch the channel.

iscalad

No, No and thrice no. You can't ban a News station from internal TV monitors on the pretence they want to "Protect People" IMO this is pure censorship, Disagree with their views fine but those that work there are all adults and able to make up their own minds. Its not compulsery to watch the channel.

I happened to need to visit Exeter Community Pharmacy in Sidwell Street. They had GB news on the big screen TV.

angelic upstart

Interesting clip from a podcast here regarding GB News I thought

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Like most people I think I see Fox as a bit of nugget, but from my admittedly uninformed position there is something a bit potentially troubling about his arrest the other day. Now if it is proved that he his actually conspiring with others to commit criminal damage on the ULEZ cameras, then hey-ho he has to own it, but however if he’s just being targeted by the Met because he’s voiced his free speech in opposition to the cameras and even advocated their illegal removal then that to me smacks of a politicised police force targeting dissenting voices.
Doesnt need the Met to target people just a bunch of balaclava clad numpties to hang around near the camera's ! !

tavyred

Sunak braving the potential wrath of the GB News viewership live tonight.
I sense he’ll be more informed as to the feelings of his desired core vote after the event than he is at present. 🍿

Mr Jinx

Sunak braving the potential wrath of the GB News viewership live tonight.
I sense he’ll be more informed as to the feelings of his desired core vote after the event than he is at present. 🍿
I'm sure he already knew (what else are focus groups for?), but didn't care. If he did, he wouldn't have made call-me-dave a lord and give him the #1 seat.

DB9

Dan Wootton has parted company with GB News, a day after media regulator Ofcom found that an episode of his show broke its broadcasting rules.