• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Geddon Turks!!

GrecianWonder

i hope you keep up these good "performances" up this season cos you'll be proud of how well you've played when you were in the league

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now let me think.......... Didn't we put 8 away against Macclesfied last season???? :D

Incontinentia

Out of interest, what is Torquay's record losing streak in the League? And Argyle's? Purely for research purposes you'll understand.

Southampton_Duller

Sorry my bro is not available to take stick at the moment. Like me, he is fully expecting Buckle to take the gulls back down to where they feel most comfortable. He will be back soon once he wiped away the tears of defeat and put his mascara back on.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster

Southampton_Duller

Yes Porkus, you do a lot of stalking. You stalk these forums almost as much as you stalk the pasoti boards. Some say as if you own them! Watching every word written. Checking up that no-one is offending your scottish friend. Hounding others off of the site. Strange how you appear to spend so much of your life being vindictive!!

IJN

Says a poster with that username?

You couldn't make it up.

Red Box

It was comical to see two (yes two) Torquay fans at St Davids station this morning moving among the hundreds of city fans. They looked similar to those Plymouth fans someone took a photo of on Greens On Screen.

IJN

Did you see Squirtz there?

<titter>

Hundreds eh? I don't know how the rail system coped.

jmgull

Says a poster with that username?

You couldn't make it up.
There's some weird sorts in here these days.....

Banter base?

...they should rename this board the Doble stand.