• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bollox!! Probably our most successful loan signing, I wish you well my friend, It was just a pity you never got to see a full Big Bank doing the Thunder Clap in your honour and we never got to see you live in a City shirt, One day maybe though.

budegrecian

See you in August....

fred binneys head

You can add me to the list of people who hope we sign Jokull again. A quality keeper, a great personality and huge potential, I hope we can get him next season, ideally on a permanent contract but more likely on loan.

No-one will love you like we did Jokull.

Grecian Max

Pretty confident he'll come badk

rooecfc

Me too, he loves it here

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you're right. The Reading second choice keeper has just signed a new 2 year deal so hopefully they keep their fist choice keeper and allow Jokull a season long loan with us.

Ash

IndoMike

I think he'll be ambitious, as he should be,
and will either stay at Reading hoping he can break through or go to a club higher up the food chain. Being young he'll probably want a new experience, too.Hope I'm wrong because he clearly fitted in well and has good potential, but I can't see him coming back.
PS. All players love the club they are with and kiss the shirt. Then they move on and kiss the shirt of their next club. I'm sure he enjoyed his spell here but players move on. Emotion won't come into it.

Maxi08

He certainly won’t be returning until we sort out our goalkeeping department. No goalkeeper coach for U18s and the academy gk coach for the first team . How are these young keepers supposed to develop 🤨