• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I agree , if it was longer than 7 days he would be a great loan signing, but it’s not 🤨
He came to us initially for 7 days the first time around, after Maxted was injured, and then the loan was extended - twice.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't there today. Did he have much to do?

fred binneys head

Not really, didn’t have any saves of note as MK’s shooting was so wayward. He stayed rooted to his line a few times when I would have preferred him to come and punch or claim it, but we kept a clean sheet so I’m not being critical. Afram City!

Would have had a bit to do if their strikers were any good. A fair few chances but not many on target. I'm more worried that he might be injured. He wasn't taking goal kicks at the end.

If as looks likely we are comfortably in mid table with a few games left I'd like to see Harry Lee given a chance. If he does well, he could play next season.

grecIAN Harris

Not really, didn’t have any saves of note as MK’s shooting was so wayward. He stayed rooted to his line a few times when I would have preferred him to come and punch or claim it, but we kept a clean sheet so I’m not being critical. Afram City!
I know a certain keeper at Sheffield Wednesday who, if you were really critical of him, was prone to doing that last season when he was with us.

denzel

Would have had a bit to do if their strikers were any good. A fair few chances but not many on target. I'm more worried that he might be injured. He wasn't taking goal kicks at the end.

If as looks likely we are comfortably in mid table with a few games left I'd like to see Harry Lee given a chance. If he does well, he could play next season.
He's only on a seven day loan so presumably Jamal will be back for Charlton anyway.

Rosencrantz

Not usual for him to stay at home. A feature of his first spell with us was how good he was coming and claiming high balls into the area. Very unusual for a young GK these days.

He's only on a seven day loan so presumably Jamal will be back for Charlton anyway.
I think you can only sign an emergency keeper on a rolling 7 day loan.

fred binneys head

Or Jokull will be here for another 7 days.