• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

good old british weather.....

MikeB

It's just a normal sort of day weather wise for this time of the year. I note from my diary entry of 2007 that I wrote: 'Cold and frosty start' ... so as I said, the pretty much same, although no frost!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
It's just a normal sort of day weather wise for this time of the year. I note from my diary entry of 2007 that I wrote: 'Cold and frosty start' ... so as I said, the pretty much same, although no frost!
Flippen heck the frost has not cleared here all day! Says 0 degrees on the temp guage in the car - BBBrrrrr

grecIAN Harris

-8 on the Half Moon straight at about 6.20 this morning. -6 in the Parcelforce car park about ten minutes later. In the sticks just outside of Bridgewater it was that white I was expecting to see Aslan from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe appear at any moment.

Antony Moxey

RaWZ was contemplating dressing up as you Ant for NYE!! :D:D
He hasn't got the cahoonas to carry that look off! :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wasn't expecting the snow this morning.

BTW. Why do people think they need their fog lights? It wasn;t as if it was actually snowing at the time.

MikeB

No frost here again this morning (Monday) but very cold. Plenty of snow on the mountain tops across Morecambe Bay.

St George

-8 on the Half Moon straight at about 6.20 this morning. -6 in the Parcelforce car park about ten minutes later. In the sticks just outside of Bridgewater it was that white I was expecting to see Aslan from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe appear at any moment.
Went to Street on New years eve and it was very white there and back, coldest i've felt for years.

GrecianInWales

It's blimmin' freezing in London at the moment an has been for the past few days. Actually looking forward to getting on the tube to work tomorrow for once - at least it'll be warm.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
According to my car, it was an impressive minus 6, travelling between Aldershot and Farnborough this morning. :(

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Brass monkeys but nice and sunny here in Twickers.

Once you've lived through a Wyoming winter you can live through any winter...although the humidity here does make it feel a heck of a lot colder - -6 or so in Douglas and you'd barely need a coat!