• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ground Rules

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Noticed that before the game yesterday it was announced that smoking and e cigs was not permitted in the ground, so maybe it has been brought to the clubs attention or they have been reading exeweb!

motorservices

Noticed that before the game yesterday it was announced that smoking and e cigs was not permitted in the ground, so maybe it has been brought to the clubs attention or they have been reading exeweb!

Lol, when i walked into the ground i had to Stewards come up to me and tell me the club had a meeting on friday and banned them, id say that the club do read Exeweb, and more to the point listened to what was put, like i said, it wasnt in the rules and therefore no action could be taken, they have now added it, no problem from me with that

So i think its safe to say the club may hate Exeweb, but ones things for sure they take notice of what is posted on here, and on that count maybe the thread about mr T DID have an impact, who knows, who really cares