• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Guillem Bauza

samwise

That Baggy Trousers one is pure class. I hope one of the good one catches on, although I fully expect 'der der der derrrr...Guillem Bauza' or 'one Guillem Bauza' to be the ones that take off unfortunately.

Any chance we could get Baggy Trousers played over the PA close to kick off? Get it in the kids heads!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
This guy is worse than Darren Anderton, add Nardiello and O'Flynn into the mix and it is a total farce.

£1.50 for every £1 we spend, what a load of b*ll*cks !

Last edited:

JRFowler

What's happening with this guy, is he injured?

lmartin

Administrator
Yep... fairly long-term. Some signs of class ability when he's played... but he's never managed to get match-fit as he's not had a run of more than 1 or 2 games! I hope he can get back to strength to be honest as I'd like to think he could be very useful in the team.

JRFowler

Yep... fairly long-term. Some signs of class ability when he's played... but he's never managed to get match-fit as he's not had a run of more than 1 or 2 games! I hope he can get back to strength to be honest as I'd like to think he could be very useful in the team.
So is he due for return any time soon?

GrecianWonder

He was out being put through his paces by stewart on sat. No doubt he is close to full fitness and if we were allowed 7 subs he would have been on the bench!

JRFowler

He was out being put through his paces by stewart on sat. No doubt he is close to full fitness and if we were allowed 7 subs he would have been on the bench!
Might make the bench for sat then?

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might make the bench for sat then?
He was looking pretty sharp when I saw him in training on the artificial pitch at CTCRM today!

HarryECFC

They said the only injury now is Nardiello....

Just working on Bauza getting back to full match fitness

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Sounds like reserve game would benefit him and Nardiello. I wonder if one is lined up this week.