• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Half season tickets

Memphis09

Can’t seem to get onto the site very well today
Been trying to purchase tickets for the next two home league games plus two half season tickets
Tried the club but no answer
Anyone else having problems

tom_ecfc

Any news on dates the half season tickets will be out and cost? 🎟

i8cornwall

Will they do them this season with having sold so many in the summer?

tom_ecfc

Will they do them this season with having sold so many in the summer?
I guess no harm in offering them for those not able for whatever reason to purchase a full season season ticket. More money for Gary Caldwell‘s January transfer fund kitty!

Also a good Christmas present idea 😉

i8cornwall

Oh I agree but my only thinking is that if they sell say another 500 for example half season tickets that would reduce how many people can pay on the day and effect the new fans the club are trying to bring into the club.

Memphis09

Oh I agree but my only thinking is that if they sell say another 500 for example half season tickets that would reduce how many people can pay on the day and effect the new fans the club are trying to bring into the club.
Hopefully if they enjoy they will buy a full ticket season or bring along friends to pay on the day

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wouldn't be anything like 500, and anyway the Club could set a maximum number available. And a good proportion would be for the BB which would have little difference to POTD - eg there are currently around 1,000 BB places available for this Saturday.

Hopefully if they enjoy they will buy a full ticket season or bring along friends to pay on the day
This. It's how I got into being a ST holder a decade or so ago - was an occasional, started coming to more games, bought a half season, full season the next year...

i8cornwall

It wouldn't be anything like 500, and anyway the Club could set a maximum number available. And a good proportion would be for the BB which would have little difference to POTD - eg there are currently around 1,000 BB places available for this Saturday.

This. It's how I got into being a ST holder a decade or so ago - was an occasional, started coming to more games, bought a half season, full season the next year...
500 was just an example and a number plucked out of thin air I would be very surprised if it was that many available or even brought.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member