• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Christmas.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't come on here that often any more mainly due to a thick Greek and an obsessive ex Argyle fan.

However, I do wish my pals on here a very Happy Christmas.

You're doing well, and I hope you can maintain it and get in the play offs. You never know, you could win at Wembley again and be promoted with us automatically promoted teams.

Best of luck.

Ian

general zod

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Silver fox

I don't come on here that often any more mainly due to a thick Greek and an obsessive ex Argyle fan.

You're doing well, and I hope you can maintain it and get in the play offs. You never know, you could win at Wembley again and be promoted with us automatically promoted teams.

Best of luck.

Ian
Cheers Porky, and Happy Birthday (cake)

motorservices

I don't come on here that often any more mainly due to YOU LOT BEING BETTER THAN US

Best of luck.

Ian

Ans this is what the ave Janners IQ is, billy big ********, you lot are nothing special, and before anyone comments with 3 nil, yes and how many points above us are you?

back under your rock, theres a good boy

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Best of luck.

Ian
Thanks, IJN.

A very Merry Christmas to you as well.

Spoonz Red E

A merry Exe Mass but not a happy Newell y'ere (in Feb).

Avening Posse

Happy Christmas Mr Porkus (beer)

tigertony

Happy Christmas boys. I'm just pleased Motor is on duty Xmas Eve

motorservices

Happy Christmas boys. I'm just pleased Motor is on duty Xmas Eve

Im not though TT, my last full day is Monday, Tuesday is half day tidying the workshop and a spot of lunch, then a 7 hour drive........with 3 dogs, one of which Harley (a black Lab) groans non stop in the car, excited about where he is going, so by the time i get to Oke i will be at my wits end

Silver fox

Im not though TT, my last full day is Monday, Tuesday is half day tidying the workshop and a spot of lunch, then a 7 hour drive........with 3 dogs, one of which Harley (a black Lab) groans non stop in the car, excited about where he is going, so by the time i get to Oke i will be at my wits end
Most people are by the time they get to Okehampton motor :D