• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help needed!

Scott_Palfrey

Hey all!

We could use some help if possible! We’ve been asked to get some clips of fans saying what the Devon Derby on Saturday means to them

The videos will be showed to the players before the match as they prepare!

If you can we ideally need them soon so we can do a montage (please keep it as clean as you can) 😂

Please can they be filmed in landscape not portrait and sent to [email protected]

Thank you!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey all!

We could use some help if possible! We’ve been asked to get some clips of fans saying what the Devon Derby on Saturday means to them

If you can we ideally need them soon so we can do a montage (please keep it as clean as you can) 😂

Please can they be filmed in landscape not portrait and sent to [email protected]

Thank you!
Scott
What length / type of video do you want ?
UTC

Scott_Palfrey

Scott
What length / type of video do you want ?
UTC
Up to 30 seconds would be perfect, just recorded on a phone is fine! In landscape not portrait if possible!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I guess saying it's just a game with just 3 points at stake is not what is required? :ROFLMAO:

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess saying it's just a game with just 3 points at stake is not what is required? :ROFLMAO:
If there are fans that hold that view, then it is a valid representation.

Bridgy 81

Hey all!

Thank you!
I’ve just sent my effort in.
I’d initially recorded a Henry V style speech with a little Robert the Bruce thrown in for our Scottish contingent.
But it wouldn’t send because my device said it was too big.
I bet Shakespeare didn’t have these issues with his mobile.
Anyway I trimmed it down to 10 seconds just telling the players to do whatever Gary tells them to.

Scott_Palfrey

Thank you to those who have sent in, we've had a few so far, if you have time to record one we would still appreciate it!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be good if you could squeeze Ollie Watkins' wonder goal in 2015-16 in – better still if the great man could be persuaded to share a few words of inspiration!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
there's also the Dan Nardiello podcast (elsewhere somewhere on here - former players thread?).

He tells it from a former players perspective and what its like to score the winner and what is at stake even in lesser cup competitions.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be good if you could squeeze Ollie Watkins' wonder goal in 2015-16 in – better still if the great man could be persuaded to share a few words of inspiration!
Even better if you could also add Derek Adams describing it as a fluke.