• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

grecian ern

a wall on st. james road would would also block out the sight of the male urinals being used!

Average Joe

it’s a weird feeling - on Sunday i went to watch Man Utd v West Ham and i follow liverpool - when United scored standing up to clap wasn’t pleasant 😀
You are talking about the West Ham V Liverpool game that you attended, whilst being a liverpool fan on a Exeter City forum.....

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
And if it's to cover that grass section for the full width of the away end (or more likely half looking at that pic, however the further towards Well St. you get the higher it becomes and deeper front to back too) then it would probably cost many tens of thousands of pounds. Decking material isn't cheap by any stretch, and given the potential numbers it would need to support, it'd need to be a bit sturdier than your average back garden effort.
I don't doubt you're right. I was merely making the point that the decking suggested by Colesman Ballz would alleviate the slope.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we ever get a breakdown of that. I expect we could from the kiosks.
I’d imagine spend per spectator is lowest in the away end kiosks (excluding alcohol sales) It’s surprising how little is sold on some occasions.

The away end is certainly cheap ticket & refreshments wise compared to just about every other club in the EFL.

iscalad

I’d imagine spend per spectator is lowest in the away end kiosks (excluding alcohol sales) It’s surprising how little is sold on some occasions.

The away end is certainly cheap ticket & refreshments wise compared to just about every other club in the EFL.
How can I buy tickets??)😅

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
You are talking about the West Ham V Liverpool game that you attended, whilst being a liverpool fan on a Exeter City forum.....
no i said i attended man united against west ham on Sunday as a neutral - i was sat in the united end.

i follow liverpool and exeter is that ok with you Joe just to check?

Average Joe

no i said i attended man united against west ham on Sunday as a neutral - i was sat in the united end.

i follow liverpool and exeter is that ok with you Joe just to check?
You don't need to run it past me my good friend. Bit weird that you think you do.

I wasn't questioning your loyalty as a hard core fan of two football clubs.

Was just stating a fact.

Bridgy 81

You don't need to run it past me my good friend. Bit weird that you think you do.

I wasn't questioning your loyalty as a hard core fan of two football clubs.

Was just stating a fact.
By the way, have you been down to your local Foodbank with a tenners worth of stuff yet - as per our Reece Cole bet?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
By the way, have you been down to your local Foodbank with a tenners worth of stuff yet - as per our Reece Cole bet?
I get the feeling the answer will be less forthcoming

Average Joe

I haven't, wasn't it 5 goals outside of the box?

Has he achieved this?

I know of 3.

Considering how many games are left I'm willing to pay up now.

In our local supermarket they have a section for the foodbank, I'll be more then happy to put a tenners worth in and post the picture of the evidence here