• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

Bridgy 81

Manager of the season, you mean. Though I'm not sure why this is Home Ticket News!
I do.
And it isn’t.
So that’s me told (twice).

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m sure as many people as possible will want to be there to congratulate Steve Evans on his nomination for League One Manager of the Month.
They haven't won in their last five games, drawn 3, and then lost 2 ! Let's make it 3 in a row ! :)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
They haven't won in their last five games, drawn 3, and then lost 2 ! Let's make it 3 in a row ! :)
And we haven't lost in our last 5. Nailed on home win.

denzel

Wrong way round, they've drawn the last three

Colesman Ballz

Wrong way round, they've drawn the last three
Well let's even it up and make it 3 and 3. Beating Phil Wallace and Fatty Evans = 2 for the price of one, double delight ! :p

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

eurogrecian

The Oxford game could be a sell out
That great for a last game on which nothing at all will be at stake.
Good marketing or super loyal fans?

(I’m still waiting for the sub-5000 crowds predicted by some on here because nobody wants to watch crap football!)

Oldsmobile-88

That great for a last game on which nothing at all will be at stake.
Good marketing or super loyal fans?

(I’m still waiting for the sub-5000 crowds predicted by some on here because nobody wants to watch crap football!)
It is amazing considering the vast majority of home games have been poor. Perhaps more people have bought into the complete day out at the football stadium ? The facility’s in the Stanno Stand certainly help that side of things.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is amazing considering the vast majority of home games have been poor. Perhaps more people have bought into the complete day out at the football stadium ? The facility’s in the Stanno Stand certainly help that side of things.
I think that must be it. It does make you start to wonder what if...? What if we were able to offer more seating? What if the facilities in the Stanno stand and Nevada stand were replicated in the Bank? What kind of attendances could we be looking at?

Oldsmobile-88

I think that must be it. It does make you start to wonder what if...? What if we were able to offer more seating? What if the facilities in the Stanno stand and Nevada stand were replicated in the Bank? What kind of attendances could we be looking at?
Yep..If the BB was redeveloped now rather than 25 years ago. It would be rather different. Expectations were lower then.
The Nevada Stand is a bit hit & miss with facilities I think.