• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I would enjoy having a new ground where our singers were up against and next to the away fans

The opportunity to wind them up every other week would entice me back to standing 😂

I love SJP and am happy with it as it is but it’s limiting on a number of levels so if there was a proposal to move somewhere I’d be really interested

Colesman Ballz

They must be confident that it will be a significant game, there is every chance they will have already qualified for (or missed out on) the playoffs by then!
Oxford have 4 remaining games, 3 home matches against other play off contenders Peterborough, Lincoln and Stevenage before facing us at SJP on the final day. It may then be "all over bar the shoutìng" but also every chance it won't be.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do like the last game of the season, feel like it always tends to be warm weather, shorts on, few beers - happy days.

budegrecian

I do like the last game of the season, feel like it always tends to be warm weather, shorts on, few beers - happy days.
Indeed. And if Argyle are needing a win to stay up and don’t get it, it will be a real carnival atmosphere.

iscalad

I'll bring me brolly then.....

denzel

Indeed. And if Argyle are needing a win to stay up and don’t get it, it will be a real carnival atmosphere.
Sadly they kick off later.

budegrecian

Sadly they kick off later.
Ah yes, I forgot we kick off at 12.30

denzel

Yes, but Argyle are exactly one week later, 1230 the following Saturday.

iscalad

Farce

Antony Moxey

Destroy the biggest standing terrace in the EFL for a sliver of mixed terracing? :(
Yeah, why not? If we’ve ever got aspirations of Championship football we’d have to anyway.