• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How Many Grounds Have U Been 2??

Shortround

Ive been to 80 grounds,

Exeter,wembley,man utd,everton,fulham,hull city (boothferry park),tottenham,wolves,birmingham,cardiff,bristol city,preston,swansea (vetch field),ipswich,doncaster (belle vue),plymouth,charlton,peterborough,scunthorpe,colchester (layer road),walsall,southend,bristol rovers (memorial ground),hartlepool,carlisle,leyton orient,brighton (withdean),hereford,cheltenham,bury,rochdale,shrewsbury (gay meadow),

Shortround

Ive been to 80 grounds,

Exeter,wembley,man utd,everton,fulham,hull city (boothferry park),tottenham,wolves,birmingham,cardiff,bristol city,preston,swansea (vetch field),ipswich,doncaster (belle vue),plymouth,charlton,peterborough,scunthorpe,colchester (layer road),walsall,southend,bristol rovers (memorial ground),hartlepool,carlisle,leyton orient,brighton (withdean),hereford,cheltenham,bury,rochdale,shrewsbury (gay meadow),
bradford,gillingham,dag & red,morecambe,darlington (both),lincoln,aldershot,notts county,macclesfield,rotherham,accrington,barnet,chester,bournemouth,burton (pirelli),cambridge utd,stevenage,torquay,wrexham,crawley,oxford utd (kassam),kidderminster,rushden,altrincham,weymouth,mansfield,salisbury,ebbsfleet,york,forest green (both),woking,grays,northwich (witton albions ground),tamworth,afc telford,southport,stafford,farsley celtic,leigh rmi,st albans,tiverton,halifax,scarborough,boston utd,truro city,st blazey,curzon ashton,bideford

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you're going to start on with Bideford and the like I'll add Bodmin, Holsworthy and The Cat and Fiddle (Well that one's not quite technically true. I was there either beating or getting stuffed by City u/17's) to my list.

Grecian_Harryj

SJP,Aldershot,Barnet, wembleyx2, Aston Villa, Weymouth x2

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad I brought this back to the top! ;)

Hoping to take in a few more this year in my quest to visit The 92 before I pop my clogs!!

I read the programme I bought from Bristol Rovers v Leicester on Saturday. In there was an article by a Leicester fan who was completing the 92 that day. He said that it would be best if footie fans trying for the set got in as many as far away as possible first. He had left some of the farthest journeys to nearly last and the expenses incurred were pretty hefty!!

Time to rethink my policy of visiting the nearer teams first! (I have done Swindon, both Bristol clubs, Yeovil, The Scum, Cheltenham, Hereford and Bournemouth so the next nearest one for me is probably Southampton or Cardiff now!)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Added Brentford to my list today. :D

les.gtfc

I'm now upto 104 having been to Chester and Shrewsburys new stadiums in the last few weeks.

grecIAN Harris

Added Brentford to my list today. :D
That makes two of us.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
SJP, Plainmoor, Boundry Park, Old Trafford, Wembley, Luton, Bury, Macclesfield, Rochdale, Altrincham, Staffrd, Kiddy, Tiverton, Bideford, C&F, Barnet, Bournmouth, ALdershot, Accy, Port Vale, Chester, Forest Green, Weymouth, Northwich

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
in league order - villa, blackburn, chelsea, everton, fulham, liverpool, manure, spurs, bristol city, burnlry, charlton, crystal palace, notts forest, preston, qpr, sheff wed, watford, leyton o, northampton, peterborough, accrington, barnet, brentford, bury, chester, chesterfield, daggers, SJP, grimsby, lincoln, luton, macclesfield, morecambe, notts county, port vale, burton, cambridge, grays, histon, kettering, kiddy, oxford, rushden, stevenage, torquay, woking, boston, droylsden, olympic stadium, berlin, parc des princes, paris ... and of course WEMBLEY !

Have also seen egg chasing at Reading, coventry and bristol rovers

also been to the following old grounds:arsenal, stoke, millwall, northampton, coventry

Cant help noticing that i havent been to many of the L1 grounds ... heres hoping !

Last edited: