• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How Many Grounds Have U Been 2??

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I went there for a FAC game last season.....I love that cover/stand at the side of the the ground,where there is a small road for access to park outside the social club!

les.gtfc

I should be adding a few more to my list this season. I've already been to 121 grounds, only 2 of which, (Old Trafford and White Hart Lane) I haven't seen The Mariners at. In the next few weeks I am going to Tamworth, Gateshead, Altrincham, Forest Green and Kidderminster all of which will be new grounds for me.

Oh, the delights of The Conference.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am going to Tamworth, Gateshead, Altrincham, Forest Green and Kidderminster all of which will be new grounds for me.
The food at Kidderminster is ace...There is nowhere as good..I used to get into the ground at 2pm just to fill my face!..I had veg curry/rice on my last visit..That made up for the 4-0 defeat..

DevonSent

I paid my £5 for entrance, as I got there 20mins BEFORE kick-off, £1 for prog and a few pence for 2 cuppas and a Mars bar! Attendance I reckoned was about 125. Enthusiastic supporters too! :D
Hadn't meant to arrive 20 minutes late but having not lived in Devon for 10 years, forgot how the west country roads get so clogged up on a weekend - hate it!
I vividly recall one Bridport supporter standing behind the dug out, giving the ref and opposition players hell all game!

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I went there for a FAC game last season.....I love that cover/stand at the side of the the ground,where there is a small road for access to park outside the social club!
I think it's a former dutch barn which has been transported to the ground from a nearby farm - it's so bleddy tall, that the rain must just blow straight in! :D
Nice little club though........

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stadium MK was a new ground for me and junior. Anyone else?

OK, so the atmosphere was crap and the crowd needed swelling by at least another 15000, but the seating comfort, space, clean well-equipped bogs and the victuals outlets made up for it!!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yup, new one for me too.

Red the Paper

Banned
Not a new ground but was at Chelsea yesterday with my best mate followed by a night out in Clapham. won £60 on a 5 to 1 bet that Chelsea would win 2 nil. Premiership matches are so boring but the nightlife was intense

joostvoncken

My local team, Roda, drew Go Ahead Eagles of Deventer in the Dutch cup for the third time in 5 years so I went there, again. They moved the awayblock from a fairly decent spot to one where you have restricted view.

And this really isn't the worst in the Netherlands...

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
At last, Elmore FC was a new ground for me today!