• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I had a dream last night............

Southampton Gull

For once you are right. I'm expecting a VAT rebate.
I bet you are..............

downthetrack

Well I think that it's great that Rids and the Dweeb are trying to involve the mentally challenged in taking an interest in football.
Now that was funny.

I bet you are..............
Correct again. Well done.

2 out of 2.:cool:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The guy in the middle looks like Dr Evil!
... or Jack Nicholson ...

... iiitttsss Porkie

argylepaul

Now what does that image remind me of ......

"Get with the programme, saviours" with apologies to Michaelangelo
and the other mutant ninja turtles
I bet the likes of you lot (especially Jersey Thone) would like Chris Webb a lot more if he looked like that.:p

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster

There you go.

Couldn't make it up.
You can just imagine the bodies of so many Dem'port Enders spinning in their graves at what their once mighty club has come to, the Riddler, Union Boy and the ultimate f*ck'tard representing their club as it fell to an embarrassing defeat to Stourbridge.

100% correct Cerby, you couldn't make it up.

Anybody else reminded of when Hattersley didn't show for Not the 9 o'clock News and they had a tub of lard instead ?

STURTZ

It's just a shame they didn't wipe the dribble from his chin before taking that shot.

Grecian Max

Chris Webb's explanation for this? Him and Ian came up with the idea to get RIDSDALE to sign a STOURBRIDGE programme (along with other stars such as Darren Purse and Fletcher) to sell to raise money for the club. Who in their right mind would buy that :D

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Chris Webb's explanation for this? Him and Ian came up with the idea to get RIDSDALE to sign a STOURBRIDGE programme (along with other stars such as Darren Purse and Fletcher) to sell to raise money for the club. Who in their right mind would buy that :D
You're kidding right? Who would want to buy that even if they tonked them 11-0?

STURTZ

I would!:D