• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hear I've been 'missed'.

motorservices

Why is he hated by the slime? Genuine question? I like the chap.
Who Porkie/IJN/Ian? if so i believe you need to read up on ATD and other like websites for an insight, it will be one sided, but if you look at both sides of the story somewhere in the middle is the truth

Now i dont believe he is the monster he gets made out to be, but id also say he has a few bricks up his sleeve..............lets put it this way if he wants to collect info on people (and that is what ive read, i have no idea so might be total BS) then although thats strange is there any harm in it, and if he has a 'crew' that threaten people then maybe they need to man up, if he also confronts young argyle fans for chanting against the club then so be it, id like to add the above is what ive read, im not posting it as facts

anyway, i cant believe im spending my time posting about him, and the many enemies he has ( for which there are many)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honestly I've no idea, I don't know him and he hasn't done me no harm, but he appears to be the devil incarnate on ATD, my issue always was with the PASOTI mods or should I say the *****
Seems a decent chap to me, ah I got banned from pasoti more beer talk and miss my mates on there..

Avening Posse

So you are back then Mr Porkus !, to what do we owe the pleasure ?.. I note in coincides with your temporary lofty play off position, won't last long chap :)

LOG

Seems a decent chap to me
He's a very articulate man as well, as you can see from this TV appearance...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/plymouth_argyle/9310737.stm

IJN

Who Porkie/IJN/Ian? if so i believe you need to read up on ATD and other like websites for an insight, it will be one sided, but if you look at both sides of the story somewhere in the middle is the truth

Now i dont believe he is the monster he gets made out to be, but id also say he has a few bricks up his sleeve..............lets put it this way if he wants to collect info on people (and that is what ive read, i have no idea so might be total BS) then although thats strange is there any harm in it, and if he has a 'crew' that threaten people then maybe they need to man up, if he also confronts young argyle fans for chanting against the club then so be it, id like to add the above is what ive read, im not posting it as facts

anyway, i cant believe im spending my time posting about him, and the many enemies he has ( for which there are many)
(devil) There aren't 'many' at all, just a dedicated band of freaks that continue to wind themselves up in a dark corner of the internet.

Nothing I can do about the bollox that is written, hence my continued detestation of internet bullies and trolls.

Let's put it this way, none of us are perfect but if I read that site, which I never do (haven't for almost 3 years) even I would hate me. (rofl)

Just a normal attending fan (that winds then up big time) who now and again pokes a stick at those that obsess about me.

As I've said before, it's like a dog shagging my leg, it's bleddy embarrassing, I didn't ask for it, it's not my fault but it' still bleddy embarrassing.

Must go, I have a Plymouth Mafia meeting to attend to. I have to wrap up a horses headed for someone that dared sing 'Reuben's a rotter' last week.

Grecian2K

Nothing I can do about the bollox that is written, hence my continued detestation of internet bullies and trolls.
And they say irony is dead!!!?

Last edited:

tigertony

Who's Irony ?

graiser

Who's Irony ?
He's dead so it don't matter

motorservices

lmao, so very true

IJN

I'll give you trolling. (rofl)

But I hope I haven't bullied anyone up here.