• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hear Pasoti

general zod

Re: I here Pasoti

Thought you helped the needy?? If so why are you using a picture of Foxy?? We cannot afford any ransom demands from you.
So have you guessed who I am yet ?
Edited at nool

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster

So have you guessed who I am yet ?
Edited at nool
Hmm ?.....the thing is Zod, I do struggle sometimes to understand what you are going on about ?, am I right in thinking you need an in depth understanding of Plimuff forums ? (And if so that's probably where I fall down ??) :S

IJN

Hmm ?.....the thing is Zod, I do struggle sometimes to understand what you are going on about
I wouldn't suggest that's an exclusive club.

Silver fox

I give in is it General Zod?

Grecian2K

Aw blesssss. The Groanies have organised their own special "2nd Round Draw" for tonight.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91424

I know which one I'd sooner be in this evening! (y)

general zod

A re-newed offensive against ATD

http://www.argyletd.com/t8997-newell

And if you are not a member of ATD i can quote from the site section of a complaint from some/ ahem person:

I have had enough, of the constant, abuse and defamation that stems from this vile place. You are causing undue stress to myself, my family, my friends, and Pasoti as a whole. The admin team, of Pasoti, are sick to death of the constant abuse.

The auction fraud accusations was the final straw and I have reported the thread, to the authorities. I will not have my good name damaged any longer. The diatribe that spouts from this vile place needs terminating.

I give you one final chance to STOP IT, IMMEDIATELY or we WILL take this as far as we possibly can. We have already been told to expect substantial damages from the owners of this forum. Gideon won't be able to afford it, as a public servant, but unfortunately I do not give one iota.

STOP IT NOW.

I do hope I make myself clear.

Silver fox

S
A re-newed offensive against ATD

http://www.argyletd.com/t8997-newell

And if you are not a member of ATD i can quote from the site section of a complaint from some/ ahem person:

I have had enough, of the constant, abuse and defamation that stems from this vile place. You are causing undue stress to myself, my family, my friends, and Pasoti as a whole. The admin team, of Pasoti, are sick to death of the constant abuse.

The auction fraud accusations was the final straw and I have reported the thread, to the authorities. I will not have my good name damaged any longer. The diatribe that spouts from this vile place needs terminating.

I give you one final chance to STOP IT, IMMEDIATELY or we WILL take this as far as we possibly can. We have already been told to expect substantial damages from the owners of this forum. Gideon won't be able to afford it, as a public servant, but unfortunately I do not give one iota.

STOP IT NOW.

I do hope I make myself clear.
Was on there this afternoon Zod, made I larf. But to be fair yesterday made us larf.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sat here watching the video clip pi$$ing myself laughing

Curley

Silver fox

Hear it's dead and buried along with Brent and his soldiers UTC.