• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If we still had Matt Gill leading our midfield...

dommers

harley should be in a central role rather than being stuck out wide on the left,

he has the ability to play the killer pass
Not at the moment he hasn't. He seems completely uninterested and not bothered. I think your Gran would be better instead of Harley than Cozic at the moment.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
do we miss gilly
without a doubt
is there any point in dwelling on it
not really

wemissmoxey

Not at the moment he hasn't. He seems completely uninterested and not bothered. I think your Gran would be better instead of Harley than Cozic at the moment.
Harley is playing out of position, if we are going to get the best out of him we need to give him a free role just behind the strikers

Kingsman

1. Gilly wouldn't have stayed even if Norwich hadn't come in.

2. The best performance by our midfield this season at home was against Brentford. Harley was on the bench.

3. I think I was the first one on these boards after watching Harley's first game for the ressies saying I thought he looked a good signing. Sadly I dont think he has developed and in a relegation fight I'd rather not see him on the pitch. To give the strikers a chance we've got to get the ball forward with more urgency. I'd rather see Dunne given a few outings at least the guy is end to end.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Gill is a massive void to fill , he run the show for city last year....

Bertie , burnell and the like dont have that sort of ability , Harley could in time but is a drifter and at the moment isnt effect the game often enough.

wemissmoxey

Gill is a massive void to fill , he run the show for city last year....

Bertie , burnell and the like dont have that sort of ability , Harley could in time but is a drifter and at the moment isnt effect the game often enough.
partly because he is stuck out wide on the left where he always has to cut in onto his right foot,

if Tisstale is going to get the best out of Harley he needs to be given a free role in the middle

dommers

Harley is playing out of position, if we are going to get the best out of him we need to give him a free role just behind the strikers
Whether he is out of position or not we could at least look bothered.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Ifs and buts. He isn't here, so there's no point in discussing how we're missing him. We need to deal with the realities of what have here and now, not who we'd like or what they might have done.
Very true, plus I'm not overly convinced he would have made that much of a difference

arthur

James Dunne should be the new Matt Gill but it's hard to achieve this while sat on the bench

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
he got a better offer.hes gone. move on. have to make do with the players weve got. could say the same thing about deano and over players who have moved on