• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
No problems in any of the games. Get good broadband ;)

Oldsmobile-88

Watched ifollow for the 1st time this evening.I could not get a video feed on my Apple Mac for some reason after much cursing..So downloaded the EFL App onto my phone.Must admit I enjoyed watching that way & was pretty impressed with the coverage.

Grecian Max

Watched ifollow for the 1st time this evening.I could not get a video feed on my Apple Mac for some reason after much cursing..So downloaded the EFL App onto my phone.Must admit I enjoyed watching that way & was pretty impressed with the coverage.
What browser were you using?

Oldsmobile-88

What browser were you using?
Safari....

AndyR

Thankfully by the looks of other folks problems, I was unable to watch tonight so didn't buy a pass, but am I right in thinking there seem to be more problems with away games than home? Two home games have caused no problems for me but last week's game at Orient was pretty frustrating.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I purchased a video pass tonight for the above game and unlike all the others this season the ‘product’ was crap despite my discussions with the EFL I Follow chat service (also crap).

If there are bandwith issues then the EFL need to make you aware of them before accepting you £10 and then offer a refund when you take the trouble to try to complain via their Chat service.

IMHO if Exeter City continue to 'sell' the product via their website they should undertake ‘due diligence’ of service provision to avoid loosing fans to premiership sides where technical difficulties don’t arise and real fans are not being ripped off.

Once you loose customers it is difficult to bring them back.

UTC but this needs sorting NOW for the good of lower league football

DawlishBouy

I purchased a video pass tonight for the above game and unlike all the others this season the ‘product’ was crap despite my discussions with the EFL I Follow chat service (also crap).

If there are bandwith issues then the EFL need to make you aware of them before accepting you £10 and then offer a refund when you take the trouble to try to complain via their Chat service.

IMHO if Exeter City continue to 'sell' the product via their website they should undertake ‘due diligence’ of service provision to avoid loosing fans to premiership sides where technical difficulties don’t arise and real fans are not being ripped off.

Once you loose customers it is difficult to bring them back.

UTC but this needs sorting NOW for the good of lower league football
I use Safari browser on a Mac watching the stream on the ECFC club website. It’s worked perfectly every single game this season. Maybe the problem is at your end.

Grecian Max

In general you're probably better off using Chrome over Safari

milts

For me Chrome works fine for home games but not at all for away games.

I’ve downloaded FireFox and it’s worked perfectly every time so far.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thankfully by the looks of other folks problems, I was unable to watch tonight so didn't buy a pass, but am I right in thinking there seem to be more problems with away games than home? Two home games have caused no problems for me but last week's game at Orient was pretty frustrating.
I think some grounds may struggle with their Internet connection, which impacts upload capacity and causes throttling which might be causing problems. SJP being a town centre ground appears to be OK as I too haven't had issues with any home games this season.