• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

IJN - missing the BIG GAME! Bless....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Given the bloke stalks the forums and in comparison to a lot of other meandering threads on here I would say it's quite banterful to be fair
Apparently not only the forums but people's places of work and homes !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
In what way is this banter?
????? :unsure:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Porkstain apparently ducked out of attending their 4-0 humiliation at SJP. Could it be that fearing the worst, he is deliberately distancing himself from witnessing a repeat ? LOL !
My information is that you could smell burning pork throughout the Cornish fishing village called Plymouth when the match day was changed. The Porkstain was not a happy bunny.
Given the bloke stalks the forums and in comparison to a lot of other meandering threads on here I would say it's quite banterful to be fair
I believe Mr N keeps a gimlet eye on the Exeweb Forum after receiving much criticism over the years. Unlike ATD who rip into him on a regular basis, our forum Captains tend to treat him most reverently.

AlanDevlin

Looks like he will have to find another way of maintaining his figure too... ‘A***** pasty firm closes’

grecian55

The Porkstain apparently ducked out of attending their 4-0 humiliation at SJP. Could it be that fearing the worst, he is deliberately distancing himself from witnessing a repeat ? LOL !
The Porkstain stayed until 20 minutes from the end at SJP ,apparently he wanted to get back as he hadn't had anything to eat for 10 minutes and wanted to stock up on Pies,pasties ,burgers ,KFC ,MacDonalds ,Burger King for the 40 minute journey home .

Dorchester Green

Loves his raspberry ripples by all accounts

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Loves his raspberry ripples by all accounts
But I thought he was a person of outstanding character ! Why else would he be allowed to hobnob with the powers that be down there …. unless of course Simple Simon doesn't know any of his background ?

Mind you he always did cum across as a bit of a tit !

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have always likened Pi$$potty to the Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea, and Porky to it's supreme leader of course ! :rolleyes:

Alistair20000

I have always likened Pi$$potty to the Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea, and Porky to it's supreme leader of course ! :rolleyes:
Are you suggesting the Porkstain has a bad haircut ?

fred binneys head

Are you suggesting the Porkstain has a bad haircut ?
or that’s he’s dead?