• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'll do it early this year.......

graiser

No messiah from me graiser, just an overpaid L2 manager who knew he was in the **** and the petition seems to have done it's job so far (y)
Well your results gave certainly turned around-- but due to a petition ? Or a good coach

graiser

Avatar Change was to do with the business, it just happened to be 24hrs before we beat Cambridge
"Just happened" nah I reckon you've inherited some Cornish majic

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the petition must have a bearing on the turnaround, or a bloody big coincidence!

rp42

I think the petition must have a bearing on the turnaround, or a bloody big coincidence!
Think results may change Foxy as we have lost Nicholls back to Northampton:(

Silver fox

Cummins will get the goals, Wheeler will be in more now as well.. Keep the faith rp

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Neither Foxy. As Tis had said from the start, the season started a month too early for us. The petition didn't do anything to change results, nore is it any coincidence we've picked up. You just had to listen to Tis to know that it would take us a bit of time to get going this season.

Last edited:

Silver fox

Neither Foxy. As Tis had said from the start, the season started a month too early for us. The petition didn't do anything to change results, nore is it any coincidence we've picked up. You just had to listen to Tis to know that it would take us a bit of time to get going this season.
Fair comment GOG, I forgot about the Brazil gig (y) onwards and upwards.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Which shows that we should never have gone on the bleddy stupid trip in the first place. Tisdale gets a free pass from the tinters for the first seven games. Hope it doesn't happen but if we have another poor run you will be lining up to give him another free pass because of injuries, call ups, loan recalls, wet weather, an r being in the month etc!

Banksy

That's a shame , wondered if it might happen sooner rather than later. I wonder if this will leave cash free to sign a similar loanee?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which shows that we should never have gone on the bleddy stupid trip in the first place. Tisdale gets a free pass from the tinters for the first seven games. Hope it doesn't happen but if we have another poor run you will be lining up to give him another free pass because of injuries, call ups, loan recalls, wet weather, an r being in the month etc!
Well I wouldn't but you can have your little, delusional thoughts.